Dynamic interface to Microsoft Excel
The complex functionality of Microsoft Excel combined with the benefits of our 64-bit OLAP database – prevero.XYLONA is an advanced solution for the multidimensional analysis of key performance indicators.
Various predefined business management functions can be added to Excel and integrated in tables. These include comparisons, variance and traffic light analyses, as well as over 40 additional specific functions.
Access to the database is dynamic so the data is always up to date. As well as reading out data, write access to the database is also possible. Data values – for planning or budgeting purposes for example – can be entered directly in the database via an Excel worksheet.
prevero.XYLONA‘s browser mode provides simple navigation and additional viewing functions. Users can drag and drop to change dimensions, expand/hide hierarchical dimension structures, and create various nested tables.
Areas of application
- Standardised data from underlying prevero.ARJUNA database
- Fast access to 64-bit prevero.ARJUNA database and other OLE-DB databases with full functionality of MS Excel
- Dynamic reporting (incl. drill-down and slice and dice functions)
- Integration of business management functions such as cumulation, normalisation, indexing, variances, comparisons, alert function, hitlists, etc.
- Central and decentralised data entry
- Data automatically updated after changes (also by other users)
- Central document management of Excel files on prevero.STARLIGHT server
Business management functions
- Traffic light function with extensive range of settings
- Multiple period options such as average, cumulation and decumulation
- Data type and previous year comparisons
- Variance analysis
- Various sorting functions
- Custom design of Excel sheets
- The appearance of all elements such as data values, row and column labels can be modified, e.g. font, colour and size
- Incorporation of logos
- Native on 64-bit OLAP database, prevero.ARJUNA, and OLE-DB databases
- Persistent database connectivity and central data storage
- Copy database structures and data directly over to Excel sheet
- Decentralised data entry via input in Excel tables
- Launch prevero.ARJUNA data imports, also via prevero.ETL
THE BI Suite
Dynamic and static reporting
Use all Excel Functions +40 additional
Integration of business management functions such as cumulation, normalisation, indexing, variances, comparisons, alert function, hitlists, etc
Central and decentralised data entry +++
...put's a smile on your face